Solo Hair specialises in the highest quality and affordable hair extensions, letting you transform your look instantly and using 100% premium grade Remy human hair. We stock 22″ and 24″ in Straight.
We guarantee to give you beautiful, long, luxurious, healthy, natural looking hair. The team at Solo Hair understands this and we are proud to offer quality work at affordable prices. Our extensions are safe and secure and give you peace of mind, greater confidence and a new found beauty. That’s what our clients continually tell us! If you want the highest quality 100% Human Hair Extensions and Enhancements, at a fair and reasonable price, then Solo Hair is for you!
If you’re distressed about your thinning hair, not only can we give you back volume and take years of your appearance, but we can make sure your own hair stays healthy. We love your hair as much as you and want your hair to reach it maximum potential and to continue to grow stronger, healthier and shinier, before, during and after wearing Solo Hair Extensions. Beware of salons offering extensions with what we call ‘throw away hair’.
At Solo Hair, we don’t just change your hair, we change your life!
Simply phone (07) 55 645353 or text 0414989370 to arrange a Free consultation today.
24″ Brazilian Remi Hair Extensions
- Removal $60.00 per hour for matting & dreads
- $110- ½ head tape maintenance includes removal, retape, shampoo, blowdry and style finish
- $160- Full head tape maintenance includes removal, retape, shampoo, blowdry and style finish
- Any additional tapes will incur a $6 charge per piece over 20 pieces.
No braid Weaves/ Weft Remi hair extensions. Our personalized beaded weave technique
Our method IS VERY GENTLE ON YOUR HAIR & COMPLETELY INVISIBLE! NO braids, NO cornrows, NO PAIN, NO heat, NO glue – NO DAMAGE to your own hair!
We can MATCH ANY COLOUR AND TIPS! All COLOURS in stock!
Fitted WEFT/ WEAVE stays secure at all time & looks perfectly natural, is very comfortable to wear and easy to brush.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please allow 1-3 hours for application depending on method.
- Do not add any products to your hair especially the roots.
- Shampoo hair 2 times and use no conditioner on your roots/ ends only.
- Make sure your hair is oil free and please straighten with an iron. Please note if hair is not freshly clean and DRY an additional charge will incur.
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT. Hair Extensions are not just about having long hair but it’s about growing your own hair as well.
Here is your maintenance & home care instructions
- Congratulations on choosing to have Solo Hair Extensions.
- Please do not wash hair for 24-48 hours depending on method.
- Please do not use heat, curling iron or flat iron direct on the bonds.
- Hair must be brushed at least 3 times a day if not more with our recommended tangle tonic and paddle brush.
- Do not go to bed with wet hair. Hair is weaker when wet & therefore extensions are going to drag your own hair down, moisture breeds bacteria therefore you will only increase scalp concerns. When hair is fully dry, plait hair loosely for bedtime.
- Before washing your hair with Deep MUK or Design Repair Shampoo (Keune), give your hair a good comb through to detangle any knots, when combing your hair please be gentle and hold on to the top of your hair to give support to the beads, tape or weave. Pay special attention to the scalp, as it takes a little more time to properly remove dirt and oil build-up.
- Condition with MUK 1 min treatment or Design Repair conditioner and detangle from the mid lengths to ends in a down wards motion DO NOT condition scalp!! DO NOT COMB WHEN WET only use fingers this will avoid any compromise to the connection of your hair extensions where it may make hair slip or loosen.
- Do not use products that contain sulphur, such as dandruff shampoos, purple shampoo unless you avoid the extensions. If they are used we will not guarantee the life of your extensions and they will matt and cause tangling. The above products are recommended for your hair extensions.
- Natural drying is gentler for the hair however the use of a low speed and mild heat hairdryer is best. If you want to blow wave your hair, we suggest you allow the hair to dry 50% before beginning to do a blow wave. DO NOT rub hair –pat dry or alternatively wrap in a towel where it will absorb most moisture & dry more rapidly.
- Any colour applications to be done during the life of hair extensions hair must be re-growth only and by a professional hairdresser. If you choose to colour your own hair its at your own risk.
- Avoid chlorinated water and salt water (ocean), if you choose to swim you need to keep your hair out of water & wash your hair with a de-chlorinating shampoo & conditioner, you will also need to always wear a leave in protective cream whilst in water. We DO NOT guarantee the hair extensions long term wear after the hair has been exposed to chlorine and salt water.
- Removal & refit is recommended to be done no longer than 5-12 weeks after application depending on method and hair growth. This is due to the cycle of natural hair growth and the hair has come away from the scalp. Do not pull aggressively at hair or apply force to the hair- gentle approach is recommended at all times or you will not only compromise the life of their hair extensions you will compromise your own hair.
- You can treat your new hair like your own hair. It can be curled or straightened but be sure to keep all hot appliances away from the bonds that is attached to your natural hair.
NOTE- The human head sheds approximately 100 hairs a day. Usually that hair will fall free and goes somewhat unnoticed, but since the hair extensions are attached to the hair, the client can expect to see the normal quantity of naturally released hairs trapped in the attachments. This is completely normal and should NOT be interpreted as hair loss caused by the extensions.